Things that happened over the last three months:
- I made no resolutions on purpose.
- I let myself get caught up in my feelings and let it consume me for a moment.
- I decided I did not want to date for a relationship, I would rather date to discover more about myself and life.
- I started watching dogs on Rover and letting that take over as what feels like my full time job.
- Watching dogs made me realize I do not want one of my own just yet. Caring for the dogs even make me question children.
- It snowed! & I had the best time with K2, V and the Whitney’s
- I started liking my new role at work – turns out it was all about my mindset
- I got a sewing machine last night so we shall see what I can mend and create.
Family: see most regularly, need to see my dad more and call my Papa more
Friends: Good, but could reach out to Dzana more
Relationship: Single on purpose, dating but not quick to jump into anything
Work: Happy, picking up integration and Salesforce projects
Finances: Good, maxed out IRA
Mentally: Could sleep & eat better, less alcohol, seeing a naturopath this week
Hobbies: traveling in May, just booked the flights with Chris! Picked up some roller blades.